Quattro™ 2.5 Clinical E-Stim
The microprocessor controlled Quattro™ 2.5 is a clinical e-stim device that provides IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveforms with two separate timers. It’s portable design lets you take clinical e-stim to your patient or keep it at the clinic. It’s easy to use and up and running within minutes. And it’s advanced operating system ensures a complete range of clinical e-stim therapy no matter where you use it! You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and pre-modulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
UPGRADE ACCOUNTYou MUST be a Professional User to purchase this product. Follow the link below and fill in the appropriate fields in order to gain access to purchase this product.
Caution: This is a Class II Medical device and Federal law Restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional
- Two separate timers to treat two areas/patients at once or one larger area.
- Preset protocols as well as customized user defined protocols
- Four channels of clinical e-stim output
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and two programmable timers
- Clinical E-Stim waveforms include TENS, EMS, 2-pole Interferential, 4-pole Interferential and Russian
- 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all (plus professional mode)
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes eight sets of electrodes, eight sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, eight straps, four sets of lead wires and a user manual with preset protocol guide
- Product dimensions: 10 ½” (W) x 15” (L) x 8” (H)
- Product weight: 6.7 lbs
- 2-year warranty
|Dimensions||8.375 x 10.5 x 15.25 in|
2-pole Interferential, 4-pole Interferential, EMS/NMES, Russian, TENS
Relative Humidity: 30% – 85%, Temperature: 10⁰C (50⁰F) to 40⁰C (104⁰F)
Relative Humidity: 20% – 90%, Temperature: -20⁰C (-4⁰F) to 55⁰C (131⁰F)
|Max. Treatment Time||