SoundCare™ Plus Clinical Ultrasound
Unique in nature, the SoundCare™ Plus clinical ultrasound device comes complete with two sound heads that can be plugged in simultaneously for more targeted therapy. Simple to operate, the user can switch between wands with the single push of a button.
UPGRADE ACCOUNTYou MUST be a Professional User to purchase this product. Follow the link below and fill in the appropriate fields in order to gain access to purchase this product.
Caution: This is a Class II Medical device and Federal law Restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional
- Clinical Ultrasound device comes complete with two sounds head, 1 cm and 5 cm for more targeted therapy
- Used for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain
- User can switch between dual soundheads with the push of a single button
- Fully functional 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies
- 1 cm and 5 cm soundheads come standard
- 20 user defined presets with pulsed and continuous therapy
- Ergonomic handle design
|Dimensions||5.875 x 13.75 x 19.25 in|
1MHz, 3 MHz
Atomospheric Pressure: 800 – 1060hPa, Environmental Temperature: 10o – 40oC, Relative Humidity: 30% – 85%
Atmospheric Pressure: 700 – 1060hPa, Environmental Temperature: -20o – 55oC, Relative Humidity: 20% – 90%
|Max. Treatment Time||