Premium Ankle Brace
Our premium ankle brace offers more stability than regular ankle supports, providing the foundation for successful ankle injury prevention and treatment. It is a low profile, lightweight ankle brace that prevents abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while allowing natural, unrestricted dorsi and plantar-flexion. The combination of soft goods with a rigid, foot plate, and adjustable calf cuff provides unsurpassed levels of control, fit and support.
Suggested HCPCS*: L1971
- The Premium Ankle Brace front closure system facilitates simple and secure application
- Adjustability of the calf cuff creates a better fit and reduces inventory
- Rigid medial and lateral uprights prevent abnormal eversion and inversion and provide protection during activity
- Functional hinge design allows for utilization of the brace prophylacticly, after acute injuries and during rehabilitation
- Eliminates irritating pressure on the ankle with special designed softgoods
- The unique footplate material is heat formable at higher temperatures
Indications for use:
- Acute and chronic ankle sprains
- Chronic ankle instability
- Syndesmosis sprain
- Prophylactic use
- Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation
- For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities or sports after an injury.
- Designed for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II and high ankle sprain and strains.
- Designed to increase support in the inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles.