Premium Hinged Elbow Brace
Our Premium Hinged Elbow Brace is indicated for patients with post surgery and/or related elbow injuries where limited ROM or locked control of the elbow is desired. It can be used as an alternative to casting or repetitive splinting with range of motion flexion/extension control.
Suggested HCPCS*: L3760
Premium Hinged Elbow Brace features:
- Open, lightweight design for patient comfort.
- Washable “wicking” liner absorbs moisture.
- Lateral hinge arm prevents rubbing against the body.
- Flexion setting from 0-120, extension setting from 0-90.
- Plastic cuffs can be trimmed with scissors.
- Universal right/left.
- The most comfortable, cosmetically appealing, elbow brace available.